Gratification (Poetrify; Episode 2)

YOU ARE HERE FOR ME



I need no one but you
whenever I feel stuck in the gloom
you are the one who can ignite my light
I feel more me when I'm with you

You always show me the stars
you remove my sadness with art
all my worries dissolve in your arms
I'm so glad to see, you are here for me

You always remind me that 
am the one who wants no one to cry
whenever you see tears in my eyes
you share my pain with you

I'm so glad to see
You are here for me
You always stay with me
You always pray for me

-------------------------------------------------------------------




> How I wrote this poem:

               In our lives, we have people around us who care for us, do every possible thing to make our life full of pleasure and satisfaction. We owe them, like our parents, siblings, close relatives, and our best friends. I am so lucky to have so many people around me, who care for me. Our parents and some soulmates try so hard to put a grin on our face.

I dedicate this poem to them. Everyone in my life and that higher soul, I'm so glad that you are here for me. I do not know whether I can ever repay these blessings given by them to me, but, my love will always be present.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head