Compassion & Kindness

The Blessing of Kindness

In this blog, I would like to share the importance of kindness in this world of expectations. We all have heard this saying, "Be Kind" but sometimes, the battles in one's mind can make it hard to be kind, mostly to ourselves. I have realized, over the past few years, that if you are not kind to yourself you cannot be kind to the world.

There is already a huge amount of voices in our head that tells us things we do not want to hear. And hearing something from the outside world can make it worse. At a tender age, it is hard to realize the consequences of your acts. We all get names no matter if we like it or not. Most of us never understand what we are saying. Sometimes we get bullied and sometimes we become one.

I Love comics from swatercolour Thank you so much for this artwork

One kind word from someone can erase all the voices that we want to avoid. This is the potential of being kind. You can sweep away all the rain clouds from someone's mind by showing the sunrays of kindness. When I started being kind to myself, I started a whole new season of sharing it with the world. Kindness is never an agreement, both ends (of receiving and giving) will get the blessing of kindness which is compassion and that is what we need.

Kindness is like snow it beautifies everything it covers – Kahlil Gibran

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head