What is Love?

I asked a bird, "What is love?"

She smiled at the tree and said, "Love is protecting."

To me, love means protecting lives, providing shelter to beings, and sustaining them in times of crisis. I love my protector, The Tree. says Bird.

Image source

I asked the Tree, "What is love?"
The Tree spreads the branches and said, "Love is giving."

For me, love is giving everything you have to the one who lives on your giving. I love my giver, The Clouds. said the Tree.

Image used from Asparker

I asked Mother Nature, "What is love?"
She giggled at me and said "Love is a divine power of devotion. Loving is giving, protecting, embracing.

Image used from pixels

It is the worship of giving everything, even if you have nothing.

"Love is its own definition, Love is Love."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head