Spring

 Spring, the season of birth, the season of love, and the season of joy.

Spring is a season of a new start. When mother earth wakes up after a long sleep during the winters. As a child, throughout the winters, I always used to say I like summer and vice-versa in summers. After waiting for more than 6 months spring arrives.

Image source

For me, spring is an emotion that mother nature uses to show a pleasant mood. Flowers bloom with new leaves on the trees. I love this season, I love every season but there is something special about springtime. It defines me. I am somehow connected to this time of the year. The more I love nature I came to realize there is so much to love in this world. And love is everything we have to give as a soul.

Even in the depths of winter, I found there was within me an invincible summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head