A Story about Hope

Four candles in a room

One evening, four candles were burning slowly whiles having a conversation. The ambiance was so soft one could hear them talking.

The first candle said - I am PEACE but the world is full of anger and fighting, nobody wants to keep me lit, and slowly it cried and went off. The second candle said - I am FAITH, but I am no longer indispensable and it doesn't make sense that I still have to stay lit again, and slowly it went off. Sadly, the third candle cried and said - I am LOVE, but people don't have me anymore, they have replaced me with hatred in their heart, they revenge and hurts others. People don't understand my importance anymore, and slowly love burned away.

Suddenly a child entered the room and saw the three unlit candles, why aren't you burning? You are supposed to stay lit until the end. Whiles saying this, the child began to cry.
Then the fourth candle said, don't be afraid - I am HOPE, and while I am still burning. We can re-light the other candles in the dark world.


With shining eyes, the child took the candle of Hope and lit the other candles.
MORAL - The greatest of all things is LOVE, but the flame of HOPE should never go out of your life, with HOPE each of us can live with PEACE, FAITH,
and LOVE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head