The Power of Music

The Power of Music

I started listening to music in 2016 - 2017 before that I can only recall movie songs of Bollywood that hardly resemble my vibes.

The first song I ever listened to that resonates with me was Love Story by Taylor Swift. I was a huge swiftie back then. After that, I started listening to more similar songs and came to know pop is my jam. Over the years, listening to pop music became my routine.

In 2019, My best friend told me about Spotify which transformed everything. I am so grateful that he shared this beautiful application with me.

My therapy begins, the power of music rewired my entire system. Whenever I felt lost, broken, upset, and low, I put on my headphones with my brave playlist on (songs that makes me feel powerful, strong, and unstoppable) and dance it out.

It is as if something is trying to pull me down inside my head, I walk it out through music. This made me fearless. Not as if I fear nothing but, I fear nothing that may break me down. Because I will always get back up again.

Image source

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head