The Street (Poetrify; Episode 4)

I'm moving

I am walking on a path covered with sunlight and canopies. My feet are moving, while the branches wave at me and the leaves make the sound of a clap. Squirrels are shy and Sparrows too. They know me and I know them too. 

In silence, I can hear the melody. At peace, I can feel the melody. 

I feel connected as I breathe in. I feel present as I breathe out. This is my place where I live, I do not want to leave, but my feet are moving.

(Image from stock adobe)

I am no longer afraid to lose you for I have finally found me

                                                          - Veronicaxnicole

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head