My Journey to the Treasure

 In this blog, I am going to share my experience of the journey I had in finding myself and how I went through madness to find me.

As I grew up, the meaning of life for me started unfolding, the finding begins when I entered my teenage years, I can remember that I use to admire people who have that charismatic personality. And I always wanted to become someone who is loud and expressive. In short, I wanted myself to become someone that I know I’m not.


There were times when I was so upset about my life due to this reason only that I was stuck at an Idea of success that was not aligning with me. Due to this, I felt lost, disconnected, and hopeless about myself. I couldn't even tell anyone around me how I was feeling because there was something else that I was holding. I thought people will judge me and all these self-doubts were drowning me in a void. When I look back at the pages which are holding my past self in my diaries, It feels like - wow I have changed a lot in these past few years. Most of the days in my high school were like someone in my school told me this, somebody made fun of me, unkind comments. I was a cry baby - taking things for granted and being ungrateful. Now it's totally changed, like a whole new person.


Now, As I am leaving the teenage of my life. I came to realize that success is not similar for all. And you DON’T have to change something inside your heart someone that you truly are. The real victory is to stand with whatever you have, with what we are born with. The Idea of "the so-called true success" I had in my past was totally absurd. Accepting oneself and admiring thyself, that is mastery. 


image source

I presumed in my mind that I can never find MY treasure, and I refused to question the map I was holding in my hands to find it. As soon as I looked at the correct map and started "my journey", I found the treasure - Deep inside my heart. And now, I will do everything to protect, preserve and embrace it.

Thank you for reading

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head