I Am Grateful for Being WHO I AM

03/11/2020, Today, I saw a beautiful video that made me realize how blessed I am. "The Quiet Power of Introverts" a video on BBC Ideas. Here is the video.


It was such a great experience watching the video. This video taught me, that I do not have to be someone that I am not. What I have is priceless and I am grateful for that. 
            Sometimes I wonder, to become successful, I have to be loud and expressive. But that is not true. I have to realize and accept the gift that God blessed me with. 
            It is okay to live alone sometimes. It created a peaceful surrounding for the mind to relax and revive from the chaotic world.

When I started Gratification, I came to realize how blessed I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head