Wide awake

 Today, January 16, 2021. I woke up wide awake. I am feeling optimistic and excited to start my day, welcoming opportunities and it's wonderful. 

I had weird dreams last night. There was a crime of abduction of children, I was playing with my school friends in the school playground, I am kissing different people, and on a different planet, aliens are communicating with me and some other people, WHAT? Yes, the whole dream was a rollercoaster. 

image source

Thank you so much for reading my blog I will pray to God for your dreams. I wish you achieve the greatest heights in your life and stay optimistic and cheerful.
Sending you a lot of love...

Not everyone will understand your magic
and that's okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head