Dear Diary

 My Dear Diary - Popie

I can shake off everything as I write, my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn. - Anne Frank.

I call my diary Popie. to me, writing is a way of talking without making any sound. I started writing a diary in high school. Back then I used not to share my feelings with anyone but my diary. It was like no one will understand the phase I was going through. 

Image source

Now, when I look back at the pages which are holding my past character, It feels like I have changed a lot, like a whole new person. And the credit goes to my dear diary Popie. She was the first being for me who taught me how to let go and how things will change, change for good. 

Thank you Popie for holding me in the times when I thought I belong to nowhere. I love you, Always and forever.

Comments

  1. Looking back, those pages tell me I've changed. I fought. I cried. I worked. Then it all started settling. I know, now, I am capable of overcoming any battle life throws at me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head