Swing away

The other day I was outside playing badminton with my friends. After a while, I thought I should take a break. So I quietly went towards the swing and just started swinging. 


Image source

While I was observing my surroundings, I realized that the wind embracing my skin is making me more and more conscious. As I rose higher and higher towards the sky, a moment came when the world around me became secondary and the trees, the wind, and the sky captivated me. I couldn't help but cherish the very beauty of nature. I still reminisce about it.

A place where all my worries go away when I swing with my eyes closed. Everything fades away, I swing and I swing away.

There are magical moments scattered throughout every day, sometimes we just need to look up and slow down long enough to experience them...

Comments

  1. Nature always makes you feel so happy. You feel blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head