My Friends in the Balcony

 The Decade, where I found myself. From a downfall to the rise. From a cave to the peak of the jungle.

My parents are thinking about shifting to a new place and I am pretty sure that they have made their mind about this to finally shift. After knowing this, obviously, I was a little upset about leaving. A place where I have spent a decade of my life, my teenage years.

Tuesday, April 20th, 2021, 07:23PM. I was in my balcony room. I sometimes, when there is a lot in my mind, just gaze at the sky and feel the air on my face and in a few minutes, the songbirds make all the worries go away. It is like a meditation for me, the sound of nature.
This habit made me realize that I have befriended all the trees, birds, and squirrels near my house.

All my friends (trees, birds, and squirrels) know that I am going to leave in the coming months. Yes, I will be upset about leaving them but I will be happier about how much time I have spent here which will be worth remembering.

This will be one of the best stories to remember - the best episode of my life. I cannot stop thanking God, nature, for how much they have blessed me. I would love to take this friendship to heaven.

Image source

I have found that if you love life, life will love you back
- Arthur Rubinstein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head