The Beauty of Life

The Beauty of Life

In the last 2-3 years, I've been so happy and so much alive. It's like I am living the best life and I can feel the heaven inside me. The amount of self-love has increased so much like even in the smallest things I can find my blessings.

I am not excluding the days where I felt a little low or sad or hurt. Without those days I would not have realized the importance of the days where I felt alive. This is the beauty of life, these ups & downs of emotions are what life is.

Meditation, I can talk about this forever and ever and ever and ever. Meditation is my medication. I am so glad that I started meditation. It transformed me into a whole new person. My vision, intuition, attention, and awareness have changed dramatically. It's been 2 years or maybe more than that. I can see the things meditation helped me unfold and how it helped me in finding love in every single being in the universe.


If someone asks me, "Are you proud of your life?" I can say "YES, I AM PROUD OF MY LIFE

Now, I am not afraid of dying and losing someone I love, because there has been so much time I have spent with all the people I love and care about that the memories can/will outgrow the time apart. Life is truly beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head