Friendships

Friendships

I've always been blessed when it comes to having good people around; that we call our friends. There's a saying that we never get a chance to choose our siblings/cousins, parents, grandparents, and relatives but we always have the fortune to pick our friends. I have a lot of memories that are so close to my heart that I am going to remember.

If I have to recall my very first friendship, It would be when I was around 6-7 years. It was the age when all we do is play, have fun, and just mess around. I have no contact with those friends now, it was like I was at a place that left its footprints on my memories. It was a campus where we have done so many from learning to ride a bicycle, climb trees, spending time in the swimming pool, coming down sliding on a piece of cardboard, entering into parties where we were not invited, we had a day spent in a tent, and whatnot.

When I came to know that we have to move to a different place, I had no idea at first and it happened so fast that when I moved then I realized how much I was missing the place where all these magical moments happened. It was 5th grade when I was a new kid, had no friends for a few months but in no time I found my tribe, my School friends.

Now that I am here and I will be leaving this place soon. In my mind It's like all those memories that I and my friends have created here, all of those moments are playing back and forth. This decade is so much important for me as I have learned so much about me a lot. Here, I have memories of coming to the playground for the first time and asking kids, "Can I play with you?", Making Janamashtami (Indian festival) with my very good friends, Creating a whole new place to play, coming to play after years, spending time on the terrace, a trip to a biodiversity park, and the list goes on.

Image source

To all my friends from the beginning, I want to say thank you for building all these beautiful moments with me. I am so proud of all the souvenirs that we have created.

Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head