Hobbies

Hobbies

Hearing the word hobbies, most of the time makes us think only about the activities which are talked about more often like painting and reading. And we also see the representation of these particular hobbies in media which are repeatedly shown that makes us question our hobbies and sometimes makes us question, Do I have a hobby?

A hobby is a practice of one's daily life that is done in the pursuit of enjoyment. Hobbies can be anything (Not particularly painting, singing, and dancing) like sitting in the balcony, spending time with your pet, visiting a place for a walk or exercise, or even starring at the sunset and imagining or anything that has become a routine that gives a sense of rejuvenation or refreshment from exhaustion.

When I was little, I used to make up names whenever a teacher asks me about my hobbies. And I was lying because actually I never knew what my hobbies were as they would not match the more talked hobbies like painting, singing or dancing, etc. But now I am clear about things that truly make me happy and rejuvenate my soul.

I wrote this blog to share it with the readers (thank you lovely people ;) of my blogs that it is never about finding the common examples given by the world in us but creating our own definition and examples that truly reflect our true self. Your definition may be different but can never be wrong if you truly create it from your heart.

Image Source

Find your own voice and sing your heart song...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head