Joie de Vivre

The Joy of Living

Joie de Vivre, a cheerful enjoyment of life. I have shared my journey of how I find the treasure, you can read that blog here. In this blog, I want to share that we cannot escape from all the challenges and hardships in our life, but we can change the way we look at them.

Peace, Joy, and Love are doing verbs. These are actions, not nouns. Happiness too is an energy that can be sensed only after bringing out its essence to life. In quarantine, I have learned a lot about myself and still learning. I was telling myself I cannot escape the ebb & flow of life. I was repeatedly telling myself a story that was building my reality. I was finding the answer to how can I escape this? Now I know, there is no answer. I need to drop the story and enjoy this very moment with gratitude and compassion.

When we go down (the phase of the lower wave in the ups and downs of ebb and flow) we must not forget that in this phase, we must have faith that this too shall pass. And when the roller coaster takes the upward flow, one should always, thank life for the joy we experience when we rise again after the downfall.

image source

A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. - Maya Angelou. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to the Treasure

My First visit to Tis Hazari District Court

Universe in our head